Following the recent announcement of our full market launch, we’re now pleased to formally announce the members of our underwriting and sales teams!
NEOS’s Underwriting and Operations team is being headed up by Gemma Wheeler, formerly National New Business and Underwriting Manager at BT Life. Prior to that, Gemma was the NSW State Manager for Underwriting at TAL.
Two other key appointments in the underwriting team include Senior Underwriters, Cara Glanville and Maria Monaghan. Both Cara and Maria were previously Senior Underwriters at BT Life.
Charl du Plooy, formerly NSW State Sales Manager at TAL and Head of Adviser Growth and Business Coaching at AMPFP, is Head of Sales at NEOS. The team supporting Charl includes:
- Nathan Leonard – State Manager NSW/ACT. Most recently, Nathan was Head of Partnerships & Operations at Affinia.
- Don Glendinning – State Manager VIC/TAS/SA. Don was previously Acting State Sales Manager at AIA.
- Brett Leonard – State Manager QLD/NT. Prior to joining NEOS Life, Brett was Acting Head of Sales at BT.
- Brett Madigan – Business Development Manager NSW/ACT. Most recently, Brett was a Senior Business Development Manager at TAL.
- Eugene Badenhorst – Business Development Manager VIC/TAS/SA. Eugene was formerly a Business Development Manager at AIA.
- Michelle Dolan – Business Development Manager QLD/NT. Michelle joins NEOS from AIA and previously worked at both Macquarie and TAL.
Head of Sales, Charl du Plooy said, “delivering an outstanding NEOS Experience is our core focus and what really underpins that experience is our people. At the end of the day, it’s people that make the real difference, not just the technology you employ.”
NEOS Life Managing Director, Brett Yardley, said “that’s why NEOS has focused on recruiting only the very best people the industry has to offer, not only in terms of technical capability, but also in terms of interpersonal skills. Our recruitment policy is to only recruit people who are in the top 5% of what they do. This means that customers and advisers will only ever deal with people who are experts, who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and who are empathetic to a customer’s needs and situation.”
While NEOS’s operation is currently based in the eastern seaboard states, we’re looking to expand our on the ground presence in Western Australian and South Australia in the future.