To be eligible to enter the NEOS Colouring Competition (“Competition”) and to win the prizes, entrants must:
- Complete all fields of the Competition form (including providing a NEOS adviser contact name and email address, entrant name, age group selection)
- Complete the colouring (digital or traditional) of one of the provided pictures (“Colouring”)
- Upload completed “Colouring” through the Competition form between Monday 19th September 2022 to Friday 14th October 2022 11:59PM AEST (“Submission”)
Key competition information
Duration: The competition runs from Monday 19th September 2022 to Friday 14th October 2022 11:59PM AEST (“Competition Period”).
Prizes: 3 x NEOS lolly jars containing lollies and a $95 Toys“R”Us vouchers (1 voucher per age category up to 13 years old). 1 x NEOS lolly jar containing lollies and a $95 Westfield voucher for ‘Over 14 years old’ category.
Age categories: Under 5 years old, 6-8 years old, 9-13 years old, 14 years old and older (adults may submit in the 14 years and older category).
Organiser: NEOS Life is a registered business name of Australian Life Development Pty Ltd ABN 96 617 129 914 AFSL 502759 (“NEOS”).
Entrant: Individual who enters their name in the Competition form as Entrant and completes the Colouring.
NEOS adviser: Financial adviser who has a professional relationship with a NEOS staff member.
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to all Australian residents who is a friend or family member of a NEOS adviser.
- Draw: The best entry for each age category, as determined by the NEOS Head of Sales will be selected at 4pm Monday 17th October 2022. The entrant can submit any of the four provided pictures.
- Winner notification: The prize winners will be notified via telephone using the provided NEOS adviser phone number.
- Contact data entered into the Competition form will be used solely for the purpose of communicating to entrants and NEOS advisers in relation to the Competition. This data will not be distributed beyond NEOS.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not enhance chances of winning.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted. NEOS has the right to decline entries if NEOS believes it is one person entering multiple times.
- NEOS’ decision of the four winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting a “Colouring” submission, the entrant retains the rights to their work while granting NEOS, and anyone acting on behalf of NEOS, an unrestricted, royalty free, perpetual right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- NEOS accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the NEOS by the end of the competition end period.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, NEOS (including its employees) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Competition.