At NEOS, our claims philosophy is built on our promise to support our customers during the most difficult times in their life.
We also recognise our customers’ circumstances are unique, requiring individual consideration on the best way to provide support during this time of need.
When a claim is made with us, customers can be confident that we’ll provide personalised care and support throughout the claims process.
Why we're different
As a dedicated life insurance business, paying claims is our core business. For many people, the prospect of submitting an insurance claim can often be daunting and highly emotional. When dealing with us, our customers can be assured that:
- We’ll deliver responsive, thoughtful and professional claims assistance.
- We’ll always demonstrate fairness and common sense.
- We recognise that each claim is unique, calling for individual consideration on the best way to provide support during the customer’s time of need.
- We’ll act with a sense of urgency and strive to anticipate our customer’s needs.
- We’ll keep our customers fully informed and updated during the claims process, using language that is easy to understand.
- We’ll do our utmost to support our customers during the difficult times, and beyond all else, ensure they feel heard and respected.
- We accept that your perceptions are our reality.
You can rely on us
Our compliance with Australian Prudential Regulation Authority requirements means, together with our partners NobleOak and Pacific Life Re, we have the necessary expertise and resources to assess and pay claims efficiently.
All NEOS insurance products are reinsured by Pacific Life Re – a leading global reinsurer recognised for its unique combination of financial strength and innovative approach to risk management. Pacific Life Re also has the benefit of a 150-year history through their ultimate parent company, American life insurance giant, Pacific Life. With a balance sheet in excess of US$143 billion, net assets in excess of US$10 billion and paid over US$2.3 billion dollars in benefits in 2016, our customers can be confident that Pacific Life Re’s financial strength and stability means that they’re in safe hands.
Our commitment to living the Life Insurance Code of Practice means we’ll act in the utmost good faith to treat every customer fairly and respectfully during a claim.